Juventus FC Vs South China AA Live Stream, Preview and Prediction Club Friendly 2016

Watch Live Sport Streaming – *absolutely free*
[ 1. ] Please then click on Live Streaming Service
[ 2. ] Sign-in or register (it's free!)
[ 3. ] Open the live streaming player (click on "In-Play")

How to start - Read: Live Streaming Service

Simply sign up for , if you do not already have one.
Watch live stream videos of football, tennis, ice hockey, basketball, horse races and other sports for free on your computer at bet365.

*Once you have this, you will have access to a free HD live stream for this macth, without any kind of spam or advertisements on the page.


In the last 0 games South China played 0 games Over 2.5.
South China have an Goal difference from 2:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Juventus played 0 games Over 2.5.
Juventus have an Goal difference from 10:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that South China and Juventus scores overall Over 2.5
1 X 2 Chances for the Game South China vs. Juventus

South China 3-2-5
In last 10 games South China won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw

Juventus 9-0-1
In last 10 games Juventus won 9 games, lost 1 games and played 0 games draw.

South China - Juventus (20-10-70)
In this game the chance that South China wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Juventus to win this game is 70%

Back To Top