Sparta Prague vs FC Steaua Bucuresti Live Stream, Preview and Prediction Europe Champions League 2016

Watch Live Sport Streaming – *absolutely free*
[ 1. ] Please then click on Live Streaming Service
[ 2. ] Sign-in or register (it's free!)
[ 3. ] Open the live streaming player (click on "In-Play")

How to start - Read: Live Streaming Service

Simply sign up for , if you do not already have one.
Watch live stream videos of football, tennis, ice hockey, basketball, horse races and other sports for free on your computer at bet365.

*Once you have this, you will have access to a free HD live stream for this macth, without any kind of spam or advertisements on the page.



Sparta Prague have had mixed success in Europe recently. In the Champions League they have struggled massively, failing to make the group stages since the 2005/06 season. However, the Europa League has been much kinder to them, and last season saw them make it all the way to the quarter finals of the competitions after their elimination from the Champions League in the 3rd Qualifying Round.

They beat the likes of Krasnodar and Lazio to make it that far after qualifying from their group, but Villarreal proved too much for them as they beat them 4-2 on aggregate. However, that sort of run in Europe can be considered very successful for them based on their recent performances.

Their European commitments meant that they fell off the pace in the Czech First League title race, and they eventually finished seven points adrift of winners Viktoria Plzen after winning just two of their final seven league games. Pre-season hasn’t gone much better for them either, so they will want to increase confidence in their camp ahead of the beginning of the domestic season on Saturday.

Steaua Bucharest failed to win their own domestic title too, with Astra Giuriu lifting the Romanian Liga 1 trophy in May. Unlike their opponents they don’t have a European campaign to blame, as they exited the Champions League in the 3rd Qualifying Round last season and then were knocked out in the Europa League playoffs.

However, they have managed to make a good run at the Champions League in recent years. Steaua Bucharest made the group stages in the 2013/14 season, and their Europa League campaigns have generally been pretty good on the years they were knocked out of the Champions League in qualifying.

The visitors pre-season form has been exceptional too, and their form towards the end of last season wasn’t too shabby either. They are currently unbeaten in 11 matches and have won eight of them. This includes five wins from their last six away games as well, and looking back even further they have won eight of their last ten trips away.

These two sides are fairly similar in stature and we could be in for a tight contest with this one. The high confidence and excellent form of Steaua Bucharest is likely to come into play though, so I think they’ve got a real chance on Tuesday. I’m backing them to get something from this game, and odds of 11/10 for a Steaua Bucharest Win or Draw Double Chance look excellent value to me. I’m going for a 2-1 win for the visitors at huge odds of 16/1 for my correct score prediction.

UEFA Champions League qualifiers are getting super interesting in the 3rd round when non – champions group of teams joins the show.One of the strongest match – ups for Tuesday will be played at Generali Arena where Sparta Prague will host Steaua Bucuresti. Both of these sides were very close to win the title in their domestic championships but failed in the end. Their fans would probably forget that failure in the matter of seconds if they could watch some UEFA Champions League group stages action at their stadium. It is really hard to say who the favorite to qualify for the playoffs is. The match will be tense and with a lot of action in the midfield for sure.

When it comes to the first leg duel, the odds are on the side of the hosts. The current offer for Sparta Prague to win is 4/6, which is slightly low in our opinion. Steaua Bucuresti have shown decent form and achieved good results during the pre – season period. They have played 6 matches, won five of them, while one ended as a draw against Dinamo Zagreb. NEC, Charleroi, PAOK and Krylya Sovetov are all well respected teams in their countries and Steaua have managed to beat all of them. Both teams to score is the top choice for this game without any doubt. At the moment, this type of bet is priced at 7/10 rate.

On the other hand, Sparta Prague had an awful period. They have also played 5 friendly matches and won only one of them. Defeats to Trencin, Young Boys and Rubin Kazan were very painful, mainly because the Czech side has failed to be dangerous in the offense.

CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME SPARTA PRAGUE VS. STEAUA BUCURESTI
In the last 0 games Sparta Prague played 0 games Over 2.5.
Sparta Prague have an Goal difference from 8:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Steaua Bucuresti played 0 games Over 2.5.
Steaua Bucuresti have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Sparta Prague and Steaua Bucuresti scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME SPARTA PRAGUE VS. STEAUA BUCURESTI
Sparta Prague 2-2-6
In last 10 games Sparta Prague won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw

Steaua Bucuresti 6-3-1
In last 10 games Steaua Bucuresti won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw.

Sparta Prague - Steaua Bucuresti (15-25-60)
In this game the chance that Sparta Prague wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Steaua Bucuresti to win this game is 60%

Back To Top