aalborg vs odense Live Stream, Preview and Prediction Superliga 2016

Watch Live Sport Streaming – *absolutely free*
[ 1. ] Please then click on Live Streaming Service
[ 2. ] Sign-in or register (it's free!)
[ 3. ] Open the live streaming player (click on "In-Play")

How to start - Read: Live Streaming Service

Simply sign up for , if you do not already have one.
Watch live stream videos of football, tennis, ice hockey, basketball, horse races and other sports for free on your computer at bet365.

*Once you have this, you will have access to a free HD live stream for this macth, without any kind of spam or advertisements on the page.





aalborg vs odense Live Stream, Preview and Prediction Superliga 2016
AaB Aalborg had not so convincing start in Denmark Superligaen this season but managed to bounce back with 1 – 0 away victory against Randers. Since they haven’t played any significant role during the last season, squad from Nordjyske Arena are looking determined to fight for top three positions this year. Their journey continues on Monday evening when they will be hosting OB Odense. The visitors have collected two points from the first two games, so they will be heavily motivated to claim the first victory this season as well.

A lot of AaB fans were very sceptical when their club board appointed L.Sondergaard as new head manager. However, this expert has shown a lot of knowledge and managed to increase the team spirit after not so great opening match against Randers. The best player of AaB from the previous season, L.Spalvis has joined Sporting Lisbon and left a big hole in the offense. Arrivals of Sloth and Melinger still haven’t shown as worth replacement for this Lithuanian striker. Nonetheless, Aalborg are still considered as favorites to win the Monday clash with 1/1 rate.

OB Odense had a similar season-opening like AaB. They have failed to defeat Silkeborg in the first round and were close to claiming three points on the road against Lyngby. Poor defending and lack of luck caused that duel to end as a draw. K.Nielsen and his squad are the underdogs against AaB with 13/5 odds.

We feel that the ambitions and quality are heavily on the side of AaB Aalborg this year. Top recommendation for this match is home victory, but if you are looking for higher value odds, HT / FT win for AaB is also an option.

HANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME AALBORG VS. ODENSE BOLDKLUB
In the last 2 games Aalborg played 0 games Over 2.5.
Aalborg have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 2 games Odense Boldklub played 1 games Over 2.5.
Odense Boldklub have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 25% chance that Aalborg and Odense Boldklub scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME AALBORG VS. ODENSE BOLDKLUB
Aalborg 2-3-5
In last 10 games Aalborg won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw

Odense Boldklub 2-4-4
In last 10 games Odense Boldklub won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw.

Aalborg - Odense Boldklub (30-35-35)
In this game the chance that Aalborg wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Odense Boldklub to win this game is 35%

Back To Top