Alianza FC vs New York Red Bulls Live Stream, Preview and Prediction Football CONCACAF Champions League 2016

Watch Live Sport Streaming – *absolutely free*
[ 1. ] Please then click on Live Streaming Service
[ 2. ] Sign-in or register (it's free!)
[ 3. ] Open the live streaming player (click on "In-Play")

How to start - Read: Live Streaming Service

Simply sign up for , if you do not already have one.
Watch live stream videos of football, tennis, ice hockey, basketball, horse races and other sports for free on your computer at bet365.

*Once you have this, you will have access to a free HD live stream for this macth, without any kind of spam or advertisements on the page.


1. The home team Alianza FC got 0 wins 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 3 games. Scored 22 goals and conceded 22 goals in the last 20 games, average getting 1.10 goals per game.

2. The away team New York Red Bulls got 3 wins 3 draws and 0 losses in the last 6 games. Scored 38 goals and conceded 18 goals in the last 20 games, average getting 1.90 goals per game.

3. Alianza FC got 0 wins in the last 1 home games, New York Red Bulls got 1 wins in the last 13 away games.

1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0% chance that Alianza FC and New York Red Bulls scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Alianza FC wins is 22.9%, the chance for a draw is 26.2% and the chance for New York Red Bulls to win this game is 50.9%.

Alianza FC vs. New York Red Bulls
ESTADIO CUSCATLAN, San Salvador, El Salvador
August 16, 2016 (CONCACAF Champions League)
9 pm ET (Facebook.com)

The New York Red Bulls will try to tighten their early grip on Group F as they face their first road challenge of the 2016-17 CONCACAF Champions League in San Salvador on Tuesday.

The Red Bulls are already 1-0 in group play heading into Tuesday's meeting with Salvadoran side Alianza FC at Estadio Cuscatlan. They used their depth to good effect in their opener -- and as tight as the Eastern Conference race is, with New York in third place but just two points off the lead, that could be the case again on Tuesday.
Overcoming history

The Red Bulls have gone out in the group stage in their two previous CCL appearances, with one victory in six matches. That came in 2014, when they opened with a 2-0 victory over FAS -- another Salvadoran side -- but then went 0-1-2 the rest of the way.

A victory on Tuesday would also be their first away from home, after opening this campaign with a 3-0 pasting of shorthanded Guatemalan side Antigua GFC on Aug. 3.
A tradition of success

Alianza qualified for this year's CCL by winning the 2015 Apertura in El Salvador's Primera Division, the club's 11th top-flight title since their founding in 1958. Alianza won the CONCACAF Champions Cup in 1967, the first title in that competition for a Central American team, and won the now-defunct UNCAF Club Championship in 1997. They have one CCL appearance under the new format, but were knocked out in head-to-head competition by FC Dallas before reaching the group stage in 2011-12.
USL experience

His club never met New York Red Bulls II during the 2015 USL season, because the two sides play in different conferences, but Alianza forward Christopher Ramirez had a solid campaign for the third-tier Orange County Blues FC last year.

Ramirez scored eight goals in 25 appearances for the Blues, helping them to a first-place regular-season finish in the Western Conference while on loan from Salvadoran side Atletico Marte. He transferred to Alianza this summer.

Back To Top