Canada W vs Zimbabwe W Live Stream, Preview and Prediction WORLD Olympic Games Women 2016

Watch Live Sport Streaming – *absolutely free*
[ 1. ] Please then click on Live Streaming Service
[ 2. ] Sign-in or register (it's free!)
[ 3. ] Open the live streaming player (click on "In-Play")

How to start - Read: Live Streaming Service

Simply sign up for , if you do not already have one.
Watch live stream videos of football, tennis, ice hockey, basketball, horse races and other sports for free on your computer at bet365.

*Once you have this, you will have access to a free HD live stream for this macth, without any kind of spam or advertisements on the page.


1. The home team Canada (w) got 0 wins 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 games. Scored 43 goals and conceded 17 goals in the last 20 games, average getting 2.15 goals per game.

2. The away team Zimbabwe (w) got 0 wins 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 games. Scored 21 goals and conceded 31 goals in the last 20 games, average getting 1.05 goals per game.

3. Canada (w) got 0 wins in the last 0 home games, Zimbabwe (w) got 0 wins in the last 0 away games.

1x2 Odds Analysis:

there is a 0% chance that Canada (w) and Zimbabwe (w) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Canada (w) wins is 90.9%, the chance for a draw is 6.6% and the chance for Zimbabwe (w) to win this game is 2.5%.

If you’re of the wagering persuasion, a question: You’re feeling pretty confident about Canada beating Zimbabwe in women’s Olympic soccer, right?

Sure, unpredictable things can always happen. Yes, Zimbabwe have nothing to lose and will fully go for it. Yes, Canada have been known to struggle in games they should handle easily -- but really, this is a fait accompli, n’est-ce pas?

You’re going to take that bet, right?

Might want to read on, first.
Switching it up

Expect to see some new faces in the starting lineup, compared to the opener against Australia. With Shelina Zadorsky suspended due to a red card, Rebecca Quinn will line up at central defense alongside fellow 20-year-old Kadeisha Buchanan.

Up top, there’s a quandary: Go with the squad’s oldest player, 34-year-old Melissa Tancredi, or its youngest, 17-year-old Deanne Rose? Tancredi started against Australia, but there would seem to be no better time to introduce such newbies as Rose and Nichelle Prince than against a weaker opponent.
Give it a go

After a blazing start against Australia, scoring after just 20 seconds, Canada spent most of the first half of their opener scrambling after Zadorsky’s early sending off. But halftime adjustments allowed the team to settle in, repel the pressure and eventually get one on the counterattack.

Head coach John Herdman has persistently preached the need for flexibility in both tactics and personnel -- particularly in short tournaments. Bunkering against Zimbabwe was never going to be the plan anyway, but expect Canada to look decidedly more open than they did earlier in the week.
Keep it in perspective

The main reason you shouldn't already be penciling in three points against Zimbabwe? Canada aren't.

“We won’t be taking anything for granted when we face them,” Herdman said -- and not without reason.

Germany carried a 2-0 lead into halftime on Wednesday, but Zimbabwe struck quickly after the break, narrowing the lead to one goal. The ever-efficient Germans, however, then stepped on the gas pedal and piled in four more goals.

How will this Canadian team react if Zimbabwe scores, particularly if it’s the opening goal of the match? Herdman has emphasized the psychological side of the game in his five years at the helm, and it will be crucial for his team to get neither complacent if things are going well nor frantic if they aren't.

Back To Top