Germany U-23 vs Fiji U-23 Live Stream, Preview and Prediction WORLD Mens Olympic Football Tournament 2016

Watch Live Sport Streaming – *absolutely free*
[ 1. ] Please then click on Live Streaming Service
[ 2. ] Sign-in or register (it's free!)
[ 3. ] Open the live streaming player (click on "In-Play")

How to start - Read: Live Streaming Service

Simply sign up for , if you do not already have one.
Watch live stream videos of football, tennis, ice hockey, basketball, horse races and other sports for free on your computer at bet365.

*Once you have this, you will have access to a free HD live stream for this macth, without any kind of spam or advertisements on the page.


1. The home team Germany U23 got 0 wins 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 games. Scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals in the last 2 games, average getting 2.50 goals per game.

2. The away team FijiU23 got 0 wins 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 games. Scored 39 goals and conceded 26 goals in the last 14 games, average getting 2.79 goals per game.

3. Germany U23 got 0 wins in the last 0 home games, FijiU23 got 0 wins in the last 0 away games.

1x2 Odds Analysis:

there is a 0% chance that Germany U23 and FijiU23 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Germany U23 wins is 94.0%, the chance for a draw is 3.9% and the chance for FijiU23 to win this game is 2.1%.

Back To Top