Siegen Sportfreunde VS Wattenscheid 09 Match Preview and Betting Prediction Germany Regionalliga 2016

Watch Live Sport Streaming – *absolutely free*
[ 1. ] Please then click on Live Streaming Service
[ 2. ] Sign-in or register (it's free!)
[ 3. ] Open the live streaming player (click on "In-Play")

How to start - Read: Live Streaming Service

Simply sign up for , if you do not already have one.
Watch live stream videos of football, tennis, ice hockey, basketball, horse races and other sports for free on your computer at bet365.

*Once you have this, you will have access to a free HD live stream for this macth, without any kind of spam or advertisements on the page.


Siegen Sportfreunde  VS  Wattenscheid 09
Germany Regionalliga
Match Time:8/31/2016 1:15 GMT+7

Consistency is key. And there are few places that this old adage is suited to more than the Regionalliga West. "The table never lies", the pundits say; there is no luck of the draw. In this fixture Sportfreunde Siegen play SG Wattenscheid 09 at Leimbachstadion. Both teams have another match to continue or regain their form. Either way, points must be won for ambitions to become realities. Kick off is 1:15 on 8/31/2016.

CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME SIEGEN VS. WATTENSCHEID
In the last 5 games Siegen played 1 games Over 2.5. 
Siegen have an Goal difference from 1:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 4 games Wattenscheid played 1 games Over 2.5. 
Wattenscheid have an Goal difference from 5:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 22.5% chance that Siegen and Wattenscheid scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME SIEGEN VS. WATTENSCHEID
Siegen 2-2-6
In last 10 games Siegen won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw
 
Wattenscheid 3-3-4
In last 10 games Wattenscheid won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Siegen - Wattenscheid (30-25-45)
In this game the chance that Siegen wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Wattenscheid to win this game is 45%

Back To Top