Botafogo RJ VS Cruzeiro (MG) Match Preview H2H Prediction Copa do Brasil 2016

Watch Live Sport Streaming – *absolutely free*
[ 1. ] Please then click on Live Streaming Service
[ 2. ] Sign-in or register (it's free!)
[ 3. ] Open the live streaming player (click on "In-Play")

How to start - Read: Live Streaming Service

Simply sign up for , if you do not already have one.
Watch live stream videos of football, tennis, ice hockey, basketball, horse races and other sports for free on your computer at bet365.

*Once you have this, you will have access to a free HD live stream for this macth, without any kind of spam or advertisements on the page.



Botafogo RJ  VS  Cruzeiro (MG) 
Livescore Odds Comparison
Brasil Cup---Match 
Time:9/2/2016 06:00 GMT+7
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME BOTAFOGO (RJ) VS. CRUZEIRO MG
In the last 6 games Botafogo (RJ) played 2 games Over 2.5.
Botafogo (RJ) have an Goal difference from 7:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 5 games Cruzeiro MG played 3 games Over 2.5.
Cruzeiro MG have an Goal difference from 8:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 46.67% chance that Botafogo (RJ) and Cruzeiro MG scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME BOTAFOGO (RJ) VS. CRUZEIRO MG
Botafogo (RJ) 4-3-3
In last 10 games Botafogo (RJ) won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw

Cruzeiro MG 4-2-4
In last 10 games Cruzeiro MG won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.

Botafogo (RJ) - Cruzeiro MG (40-25-35)
In this game the chance that Botafogo (RJ) wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Cruzeiro MG to win this game is 35%


Botafogo didn't start the new season according to the expectations. At the moment they sit on the 13th place with just four points. I believe the fans are not satisfied and coach Ricardo Gomes is under small pressure, as well as the players. Last weekend Botafogo suffered a narrow defeat in the derby against local rivals Fluminense. It was a tight match that was decided at the beginning of the second half after Fred scored the only goal. It is obvious where the problem is - Botafogo have failed to kept clean sheet in the first four rounds. The situation is now even more complicated as central defender Joel Carli got injury and won't play on this match. That's not all, five more players are also struggling with injury - Airton, Diogo Barbosa, Jefferson, Luis Henrique and Rodrigo Lindoso. To be worse, the new signings are still unavailable due to administrative issues.

Cruzeiro started the new season in awful way. They are yet to win a match and coach Paulo Bento came under big pressure. He asked for some new players to strengthen the squad and the club officials will probably bring acquisitions. But until that happened, Cruzeiro must play with the existing players. What is even worse, the away form is poor - two defeats on the two matches played on road. Cruzeiro conceded five goals and managed to score just one. Here are the results:
26.05.2016. Santa Cruz v Cruzeiro 4:1
15.05.2016. Coritiba v Cruzeiro 1:0

Paulo Bento has some additional issues as seven players are out injured - Allano, Dede, Judivan, Manoel, Marcos Vinicius, Mayke and Rafael Silva.
Botafogo have one win and one draw on the last two mutual games with Cruzeiro played at home. Here are the results:

02.08.2014. Botafogo v Cruzeiro 1:1
01.06.2013. Botafogo v Cruzeiro 2:1

Botafogo vs Cruzeiro Prediction:
I expect Botafogo to win this match. They didn't start the new season too good, however Botafogo showed some improvement on the last home match against Atletico Paranaense when they won. Cruzeiro, meanwhile, have lost both away matches and I expect to continue struggling on road. However, I will suggest a safer option - Botafogo in Draw No Bet. That means Your stake is back if the match finish with a draw.

Back To Top