Mallorca VS Real Oviedo Match Preview and Betting Prediction Spain LaLiga2 2016

Watch Live Sport Streaming – *absolutely free*
[ 1. ] Please then click on Live Streaming Service
[ 2. ] Sign-in or register (it's free!)
[ 3. ] Open the live streaming player (click on "In-Play")

How to start - Read: Live Streaming Service

Simply sign up for , if you do not already have one.
Watch live stream videos of football, tennis, ice hockey, basketball, horse races and other sports for free on your computer at bet365.

*Once you have this, you will have access to a free HD live stream for this macth, without any kind of spam or advertisements on the page.


1. The home team Mallorca got 0 wins 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 games. Scored 21 goals and conceded 22 goals in the last 20 games, average getting 1.05 goals per game.

2. The away team Real Oviedo got 1 wins 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 games. Scored 21 goals and conceded 22 goals in the last 20 games, average getting 1.05 goals per game.

3. Mallorca got 0 wins in the last 1 home games, Real Oviedo got 0 wins in the last 1 away games.

1x2 Odds Analysis:
  there is a 0% chance that Mallorca and Real Oviedo scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Mallorca wins is 41.7%, the chance for a draw is 30.5% and the chance for Real Oviedo to win this game is 27.8%.

Back To Top