St. Liege vs. Celta Vigo Betting Tips & Predictions Preview UEFA Europa League

Watch Live Sport Streaming – *absolutely free*
[ 1. ] Please then click on Live Streaming Service
[ 2. ] Sign-in or register (it's free!)
[ 3. ] Open the live streaming player (click on "In-Play")

How to start - Read: Live Streaming Service

Simply sign up for , if you do not already have one.
Watch live stream videos of football, tennis, ice hockey, basketball, horse races and other sports for free on your computer at bet365.

*Once you have this, you will have access to a free HD live stream for this macth, without any kind of spam or advertisements on the page.


St. Liege vs. Celta Vigo Prediction
    In Group G of the Europa League match Standard Liege – Celta Vigo, will be held Thursday at 8:05 p.m., Stade Maurice Dufrasne on.
    Standard Liege
    After a poor start to the season, the hosts seem even begin to recover in time for the Champions League duel. After the weekend the second victory this season, Standard climbed to No. 9 in the rankings. Following the success, 2-0 with Genk, is unlikely to make significant changes in A.Jankovic 11. In the first dispute against as many bands from Spain, Standard has obtained 3 wins, 1 draw and 7 defeats. Unbeaten at home since February Belgians are determined to improve statistics.
    Celta Vigo
    After 3 rounds in LaLiga, guests last place in the rankings without any points accumulated with a goal difference of 1-7. If defeats with Real and Atletico Madrid, did not come as a surprise, but Celta lost in the face of new promovatei Leganes, even at home. Unbeaten in 4 duels that we have played against teams from Belgium, “Celestial” have a difficult mission, despite quotas that give as favorites. Moreover, Eduardo Berizzo can not count on Beauvue, Blanco Orellana (injured), but neither Guidetii, absent for personal reasons.
    Direct meetings
    It has been 10 years since the two teams met last time, even in the Europa League. Then, after they won 1-0 away to Celtic won the match at home more clearly 3-0.
    Probable teams:
    Standard (4-3-3): Gillet – Fai, William, Laifis, Andrade – Enoch, Dompe, Trebel – His Belfodil, Dossevi
    Celta (4-3-3): Alvarez – Mallo, Cabral Gomez, Castro – Wass, Radoja Hernandez – Aspasia, Rossi, Bongonda
Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Standard Liege vs. Celta de Vigo
In the last 0 games Standard Liege played 0 games Over 2.5.
Standard Liege have an Goal difference from 7:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
In the last 0 games Celta de Vigo played 0 games Over 2.5.
Celta de Vigo have an Goal difference from 0:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
There is a 0% chance that Standard Liege and Celta de Vigo scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Standard Liege vs. Celta de Vigo
Standard Liege 4-3-3
In last 10 games Standard Liege won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw
Celta de Vigo 4-0-6
In last 10 games Celta de Vigo won 4 games, lost 6 games and played 0 games draw.
Standard Liege - Celta de Vigo (50-15-35)
In this game the chance that Standard Liege wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Celta de Vigo to win this game is 35%

Back To Top