Ukraine U-21 vs France U-21 Live Stream, Preview, Predictions For European U-21 Championship 2018

Watch Live Sport Streaming – *absolutely free*
[ 1. ] Please then click on Live Streaming Service
[ 2. ] Sign-in or register (it's free!)
[ 3. ] Open the live streaming player (click on "In-Play")

How to start - Read: Live Streaming Service

Simply sign up for , if you do not already have one.
Watch live stream videos of football, tennis, ice hockey, basketball, horse races and other sports for free on your computer at bet365.

*Once you have this, you will have access to a free HD live stream for this macth, without any kind of spam or advertisements on the page.



Ukraine U21

Do they have a very successful qualifying campaign and are only ranked 5th with 4 points after 6 rounds.
They have one victory to Northern Ireland, a draw with Scotland and the rest defeats Conveyor.
The attack is their biggest problem is the weakest in the group with only 4 successful.
No defense has shined and received 9 goals, just past runners, nordirlandezii being weaker than them.
Since the last game of the preliminary They have played two friendlies with similar selected and drawn with both Israel and Austria.

France U21

Do well in this group and leads thanks to the 14 points collected in 7 matches.
They are at a distance of 2 points for 2nd place, but occupied by Iceland which has a game less.
They victories with Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ukraine at home, with Scotland away 2 draws, both Macedonia and a defeat in Iceland.
Their strong point is attack, Best of Group 12 successes, 4 distance of Macedonia, Iceland and Scotland who share second place.
Defense has not been quite so effective and received 7 goals, like Macedonia and Icelanders can only boast the best defense.
From the last game of the preliminaries, the home draw with Macedonia, played one friendly match, won 1-0 in Italy.

direct meetings

The two selected were met 3 times and 2 times have ended in a draw, and France is a victory.
As you know, the victory “Gallic Rooster” came in the preliminaries, while the draws were recorded in Euro 2011 qualifiers.
France scored 2 goals each time.

Tips on statistics
France scored in each of the three direct meetings exactly 2 goals 1.833 goals 2+ France 1000 Bonu
In 2 of the 3 direct meetings both teams have scored 2.10 in 1000 both teams score Bonu
In the last 3 matches each scored no more than 2 times under 2.5 goals Total 1666 1000 Bonu
Ukraine has not scored in 4 of the 6 matches in this group Ukraine 0 1 909 1000 Goals Bonu

our tip

France in case of a draw or a defeat could lose 1st and 2nd place not only lead to the dam.
The tour French have won easily, 2-0 and have a moral advantage against Ukrainians.
It is still a big difference between the two, France is in first place, while Ukraine is only

1. The home team Ukraine U21 got 0 wins 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 games. Scored 32 goals and conceded 29 goals in the last 20 games, average getting 1.60 goals per game.

2. The away team France U21 got 0 wins 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 games. Scored 46 goals and conceded 17 goals in the last 20 games, average getting 2.30 goals per game.

3. Ukraine U21 got 0 wins in the last 0 home games, France U21 got 0 wins in the last 0 away games.

1x2 Odds Analysis:
There is a 50% chance that Ukraine U21 and France U21 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Ukraine U21 wins is 15.9%, the chance for a draw is 25.5% and the chance for France U21 to win this game is 58.6%.

Back To Top