Watch Live Sporting Gijon vs Granada streaming Spanish La Liga at Sunday, 19th March 2017

Watch Live Sport Streaming – *absolutely free*
[ 1. ] Please then click on Live Streaming Service
[ 2. ] Sign-in or register (it's free!)
[ 3. ] Open the live streaming player (click on "In-Play")

How to start - Read: Live Streaming Service

Simply sign up for , if you do not already have one.
Watch live stream videos of football, tennis, ice hockey, basketball, horse races and other sports for free on your computer at bet365.

*Once you have this, you will have access to a free HD live stream for this macth, without any kind of spam or advertisements on the page.


Sporting Gijon vs Granada
Spanish La Liga
Date: Sunday, 19th March 2017
Kick-off at 17:30 UK / 18:30 CET
Venue: El Molinon, Gijon.

Two of relegation threatened teams Sporting Gijon and Granada will battle it out at Estadio Municipal El Molinon on Saturday.

Sporting Gijon are in 19th spot with 18 points, they are just a point behind their visitors and 7 points behind the team above the drop zone. They have been on a long poor form with just one win in the last 14 outings. Also Gijon are winless in the last 5 outings with 3 defeats and 2 draws.

Sporting Gijon needs to retrace their steps in this remain few games of the campaign if they want to remain in La Liga.

Meanwhile, Granada will enter the game from a back-to-back defeat, they have failed to score in the two games. Granada’s away form is very poor, they are still searching for an away win this seaaon and are on a 7-game losing streak away from home.
 Betrik.net Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Sporting Gijon win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 40.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

Betrik.net Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sporting Gijon scored 11 goals and conceded 22 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.

2. In the last 10 matches, Sporting Gijon scored 6 goals and conceded 13 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 80.00%.

3. In the last 10 matches, away team Granada CF scored 10 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.

4. In of the last 10 matches, Granada CF scored 2 goals and conceded 13 goals at away, average getting 0.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.

5. Sporting Gijon last five matches: D/L/L/D/L; Granada CF last five matches: L/L/W/L/W.

1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to Betrik.net data, there is a 50.00% chance that Sporting Gijon and Granada CF scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Sporting Gijon wins is 46.9%, the chance for a draw is 27.5% and the chance for Granada CF to win this game is 25.6%.

Back To Top